Monday, May 2, 2011

Weeks 15 - 18: Various

April was ridiculously busy at work, and I didn't have time to update this blog. The good news is that I kept 'giving'.



Week 15:


I gave a big garbage bag of clothes to Value Village. Spring cleaning, and helping out a good cause at the same time. Good stuff.

Week 16:

While attending 'American Idiot' on Broadway, I gave my pocket change to Broadway Cares. This organization funds AIDs service organizations in the States.


Week 17:


Can't exactly remember what I gave to this week, so I thought I'd donate to 'The Underwear Affair', a race a friend is running in.


Week 18:


Given April was cancer awareness month, I thought it was fitting to make my last, and biggest donation to the Canadian Cancer Society. Cancer scares me on so many levels, and this will likely be a cause that comes up multiple times in this blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment